Monday, February 10, 2014

~Great Is He!~

Tonight Let me tell you about my God!
My God is rich in mercy and slow to anger, He is a just God who offers us justice on a daily basis! He sees me when I sin and yet somehow he still loves me the same way, I cannot escape his love no matter how many times I may fail him! His promises are true, when he promises to do something he is true to his word! He will never fail me or abandon me, He offers me safety and comfort in his arms! God is clothed in splendor and mighty to save! He is a royal and worthy to be praised! His grace can wipe away even the filthiest of stains that sin can leave on mankind! He is full of hope and compassion, He cares for us all so deeply, far beyond our minds understanding! My God offers blessings out of his love for me and he never ceases to amaze me! He has a plan for me full of purpose and those plans are plans to prosper me and not harm me! My God is clothed in majesty! He is on the throne and has prepared a place for us to be with him someday! God is truthful at all times, he cannot lie because he alone is truth! God is a way of escape of the sin and death that Satan wishes upon us But God offered another way through Christ his son! God is my friend and he is always there, he never changes his mind, or decides one day that he's tired of me, instead he stays with me and holds me when I'm feeling lonely or afraid, He is my comforter and my shelter! He alone knows my every dream and wants to help me live those dreams, He is my greatest fan, He wants me to succeed in my life! God wants only the best for his children and he cries when one of his children dies before their time. God is constant and he will never change, He will always stay the same, yesterday, today, and forever he will remain.."constant" My God is faithful and forgiving, He offers new mercy each new day! when the sun comes up he loves me, when the sun goes down..though I've failed He still loves me and forgives me when I ask him to! My God is loving and he will always be my first love, though people will fail me and some will leave, my God never will! He has a plan for me, even when my own plans fall-through he is proud of me and smiles because he knows that I tried my best, He knows the depths of my heart..the good things and the bad things, and yet he calls me by my name! I could go on and on about my God and how loving and merciful and gracious he is but It would take me an eternity to tell you everything that my God is and how he loves you and me!
So I will post a verse to close this out, in hopes that you will also come to know my God and you'll be able to see what wonderful things he has in store for all of us! THERE IS NO ONE LIKE OUR GOD!
(Revelation 21:4-7) "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist anymore, or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist."
And the one seated on the throne said "Look! I am making all things new!" Then he said to me, "write it down, because these words are reliable and true." He also said to me, "it is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the one who is thirsty I will give water free of charge from the spring of the water of life. The one who conquers will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be my son."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment