Sunday, February 2, 2014

~Let that be enough~

Today I wanted to say something else about God's Love, after all..we've been going back and forth talking about this theme all week long and I wanted to add to that.
I was thinking about how God's love is reckless for us and how his love is everlasting and no one could ever compare to his kind of Love! I love a song by group1crew that's called "his kind of love" I've been listening to that song often because since I'm single..being an unmarried woman and I haven't met my other half (so to speak) I do get lonely for companionship at times..mainly it's the feeling of not having anyone to ask you how your day was or being there to keep you company when you go home, that's the best way I could describe being lonely at times. I know that God is all we need to get by, After all in the beginning it was just Adam and God on earth, God only created Eve because he Loved Adam so much that he wanted to bless him with a Wife, A companion to go through life with and build a family with, That is why we all long to find "the one" God has made for each of us, God intended us to feel this way!
As Christians we always need to remember that God is really all we need..God just gave us an extra blessing by creating someone for each and every one of us, In fact I'm convinced that I am going to seek God to find the Man that God has for me Because One heartache was one too many for me and I won't allow that to happen again in my life, Instead I'm going to simply wait and I'm not going to do anything at all that would compromise God's plan for my life! I won't let this plan go through my hands unless it's gone through God's hands first! Right now I'm simply allowing God to mend my heart and get me ready for better things in my life, God has other plans for me now..I don't know if that means with or without someone in my life currently or not But I'm preparing myself to walk alone if that would be God's will right now in my life!
 It's the hardest to give God the very thing that you most dream of in life, mine is finding someone to spend my life with and be in a full ministry with and build a Godly family with, And though it's hard I've given that dream to God to keep it safe for me and lead me to the right person!
Right now one of my favorite songs of comfort is "one thing that remains" by Passion, The lyric's read "Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me!" And I've found comfort in those words Because God will never fail us! God will never lie to us or break our hearts because his love can never be shaken from! We cannot escape the love of God! Here's a wonderful verse for you to read to lift up your spirit!
(Colossians 3:12-16) "Put then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
And above all these put on Love, which binds together in perfect harmony.
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment