Wednesday, February 12, 2014

~Lord, I give you thanks!~

(Psalm 105:1-3) "Give thanks to the Lord! Call upon his name! Make known his accomplishments among the nations! Sing to him! Make music to him! Tell about all his miraculous deeds! Boast about his holy name! Let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice!"
I think it's very important to constantly thank the Lord for the many blessings he bestows upon us daily and throughout our lives! I wonder sometimes how sad God feels when we forget to tell him "thank you" at times, I know we sometimes wish that people would remember to say "thank you" more often than they do at times, After all it's such a simple word and so much easier to say than "I'm sorry" is to say.
I know that God doesn't "give" blessings just so we will say "thank you" But it does make you really think.."did this really mean that much to them?" I'm sure God wonders if we appreciate the gifts he has given us in our every-day lives, The least we can do is tell him "thanks" because he really deserves to hear it from us..more often than we say.
When we wake up in the morning, even though we are tired and busy making breakfast, still we should stop for a second and tell him that we are thankful to him for waking us up today.
When we sit down to a wonderful Home Cooked meal we should thank him for allowing us to have food on the table and to have another meal surrounded by family and loved ones, when others out there aren't so fortunate! LET'S BE THANKFUL TO HIM!
I remember an old song that my friend and former piano player used to sing often..She is with the Lord now and I miss her everyday, But I remember her singing this song.."Thanks, Thanks, I give you Thanks for all you've done, I am so blessed, my soul has found rest, O Lord I give you Thanks!"
We really do have many, many reason's to give thanks unto God, He's our provider and shelter in time of need! He is a shoulder to cry on when we are in deep pain! He is our strength and song! He brings Joy to the widow's heart and causes her to sing! He is our everything and all that we will ever need!
So today, Be Thankful! If you wake up today say "thank you God!" If you have food in your pantry tell him "thank you!" Even if you are going through a hard time and are in need of a miracle, Declare It! Tell him your need and Have Faith that God will provide just in time! tell him "thank you for sending you that blessing and miracle!" He will provide for your need, Just worship him and believe that it's all going to work out, In the name of Jesus! He is worthy of all praise and he deserves our thanks everyday! Say it now.."Thank You God for blessing me!" That blessing is just around the corner..Praise him until that blessing arrives in your life, God's got it all under control in your life! HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU, FOR HIS PROMISES ARE TRUE! If you are worried because a door in your life has been closed, don't try to force it open and try to reclaim it! God's got his hand over that door and he has something better waiting for you at another door and he will open that door when the right time comes! Praise him outside that closed door in the hallway until he opens it up for you to claim! God is never too early, never too late, He is always right on time! I'm so glad he is! Praise the Lord!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment